Subject: [Leica] Bird photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 05:41:31 -0400

I?m less fond of them aesthetically to me they scream over process image
manipulation.  This is the kind of thing which has given Photoshop a bad
name and crafting an image in general a bad name.
Might look perfect right over the bed in a motel 6. Next to the black velvet
Elvis and kids with the very large eyes.
Grey haired people are being preyed upon (that?s me).

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/28/17, 11:13 PM, "LUG on behalf of Doug Herr"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
wildlightphoto at earthlink.net> wrote:

    Ken Carney wrote:

    What do you think about these images?
    Ken

    http://www.cherylmedow.com/portfolio
    <<<

    Aesthetically they're quite pleasing.  The biologist in me cringes at
the manipulations that put the birds wildly out of context.  Every single
one of them.

    Doug Herr
    Birdman of Sacramento
    http://www.wildlightphoto.com