Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 13:45:02 -0700

Hi Tina,
I think it looks cool and real life if one has travelled the late summer
&Fall Fairs of the USA for a number of years.
Generally these type of food or wild and crazy food stands are usually
wildly "garish in colour as these appear!"
If you didn't say you tweaked the shot ? I took it as "Way good, Tina neat
shot!" :-)
I suppose it's called to "each his own?" But I certainly do not see it as
negative in real life!
cheers
Dr. Ted Grant O. C.