Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 CCD problem
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 01:01:18 -0500

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>wrote:

>I think the message is: things have changed. What you used to count
appears to be seriously broken.

>It doesn?t matter what Leica ONCE meant, it?s how the behave today. Right
now it stinks of boutique and not pro. If the gear doesn?t have the
stamina, >and the company doesn?t stand behind it in a timely manner, then
it?s not pro.

>Adam
=====================================================================================================================
I agree.  I'm not sorry I couldn't afford a digital M.  I've had my Fuji
X-E2 for 3-3/4 years without a problem, and it seems more versatile.  I
don't think I'd be able to use my Olympus Zuiko 250 f/2 on an M9.  Or my
55mm Micro-Nikkor. Or a half dozen other favorite lenses that I can use.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978