Subject: [Leica] The sound of Barcelona's La Rambla
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:47:04 +0200

This evening I went to La Rambla, I would like register in my camera these
historical sad events and I was REALLY IMPRESSED. For those of you, already
many friends who have already visited Barcelona you will remember a special
noise in the Barcelona?s Rambla, a noise from lots of murmur from cheerful
chats, today the sound was the SILENCE, serious and people looking, praying,
looking, sharing candles, singing, writen messages ?.I?ve never saw a such
demonstration, on the TV I?ve watched a point with many flowers, but  when
you are there every 10 meters you found a new one, small or big, I confess I
was moved and I have tried to not disturb the intimacy of the people. I?ve
came back home a little bit tired, after almost 15 days in the Hospital
Crouch down and kneel down for take pictures was a little tired. I?ve shoot
some more of 200 pics, I will share soon.

Thank you

All the best from our beloved Barcelona (Catalonia)
Llu?s

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] The sound of Barcelona's La Rambla)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] The sound of Barcelona's La Rambla)