Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Czech Holocaust memorial
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:06:58 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing these. Two things, however: the third link points to the
same image as the second. And: while the museum may not have reopened until
1995, Communism fell in 1989/90.

These photos remind me of the Heydrich assassination?here was one top Nazi
who got what he deserved early on:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich

Of course, it did not change the course of the war, and the consequences for
the Czech people were terrible, but still.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain