Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gen. Hap Arnold
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:03:00 -0500

Yeah Caniff's strip "Terry and the Pirates" was one of the first I was
aware of, and I followed "Steve Canyon"  for years until it was finally
dropped by the Times Picayune in the eighties.

Even though it had a story line, it was one of those strips that you could
visit from time to time and still keep up.  Being an Air Force brat, I
loved the airplane themes of the strip with high detail drawings of real
aircraft.

http://dev.deniskitchen.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/B_canyon21.bg.jpg

--
Regards,