Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Don Giovanni" performed by marionettes
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 22:49:18 +0200

I remember attending one of their performances in the late 1980s - I wasn?t
thrilled then, but they seem to have improved a lot since from what I see
here.
Same again in Salzburg in 2003.

In any case, Mozart being one of my top five composers, I?d really enjoy
seeing them again : Thanks for rekindling the lust.

OTT: I believe Barcelona LUG meeting (2014 ?) will remember me singing La ci
darem la mano, and the Catalogue Aria with our delightful hostess after the
Jupiler Meu session. Not mentioning humming Waltzing Mathilda to the stars
with Alastair ...

Amites
Philippe