Subject: [Leica] IMG: Today's Tiger Swallowtail
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:35:56 -0500

Hi Adam,

Thank you very much for your kind words.  At 87, my days of traveling
are behind me, so I don't have the range of subjects that you and others
do.  I try to find interesting things within a thirty minute drive,
often in my own yard.  So, I spend my energy on trying to make the best
of the subjects available.  The additional resolution of the X-T2 has
helped a lot, and I am a short-timer in the use of Lightroom, so I am
still learning daily.  Comments and suggestions from the good folks on
the LUG and the OM lists have also been very helpful.  After 65 years
with Leicas and other cameras and lenses, there is still a lot to learn.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA