Subject: [Leica] Fourth of July Sunset
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:45:29 +0100

Thanks for your insights, Chris. I shouldn't be attributing political
overtones based on email subjects.

Over here, we are minnows compared to the large sharks in world
politics, so tend to have an avid interest in shark movements as the
flick of a tail can do great damage to a minnow. Ironically, Mike Pence
has stronger Irish connections than most as his Irish grandad arrived at
Ellis Island on the 11th April 1923, and Pence himself spent holidays
here cutting turf and saving hay. It would appear his anti immigration
stance is more muted than the other fellow. Still, it will be interest
to see Pence's reaction to our gay Taoiseach, as we are definitely an
equal opportunity country over here.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Fourth of July Sunset)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Fourth of July Sunset)