Subject: [Leica] TL2?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:41:30 -0700

Get a bigger bag.

The first thing you are taught when taking pictures is, to the maximum
capability allowed, stabilize your camera using your body.  This reduces
movement and makes your image sharper.
How do you do that when your arms are fully extended in front of you?
And I won't mention what position to use  if you wear bifocals......

Stay away from cameras that offer NO VF... electronic, through the lens or
RF = GOOD.  Arms extended = BAD!

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Yes!

I like being able to use my M & R lenses. After this trip having a small kit
that would fit in my Domke bag: camera and three lenses, would be wonderful.
My M lived in it quite well but the latest iteration is just too pricey for
my blood I guess.

Adam

> On 2017 Jul 10, at 9:54 AM, Scott Gregory <scottgregory at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I would be interested to see how the actual photo results compare to the
Fuji X100F.

Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] TL2?)
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] TL2?)