Subject: [Leica] How to build, from scratch, a fast LR specific Windows computer.....
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 18:59:35 +0000

Interesting.  Thanks for the article.  I am getting closer to an upgrade as
I am running the second generation i7 chip right now with 16GB RAM.  Still
not bad, but getting the itch.  Had this since 2011.  I think a newer
processor will do a bit more, but the big advances will be in allowing
different storage and memory technologies to work with.

Aram