Subject: [Leica] I need your help to try to save Newspace Photographic Gallery
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 23:11:59 -0700

Newspace is one of the premier workspaces for up and coming photographers
both film and digital in the Northwest

While I do not yet know the details, the future is said to be grim, though,
according to board members the arrears around is now 10-20K?not a huge sum
of we get the community to pull together and as we pull together put
together an action plan to help insure future stability

any thoughts and ideas are welcome   Mark Kronquist     text best 503 750
8235