Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back from Austria & Czech Republic
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 21:08:38 -0700

We just returned home from 3 weeks abroad, visiting Vienna, Salzburg,
Hallstat, Cescky Krumlov and Prague. This was my "Mozart tour." We went
to a lot of concerts. I heard the Vienna Philharmonic in the Musikverein
(pictures strictly verboten there), went to the Vienna State Opera for
both a tour and an opera, heard chamber music in the Mozarteum and a
room where Mozart himself had performed as a child.

I took my Olympus E-M5 with me.  I took 14, 20, 25 and 45mm lenses,
which are 28, 40, 50 and 90mm equivalents.  Much of the time I ended up
with the 20mm "pancake" lens on the camera, and either the 14 or the 45
in my pocket, depending on where we were going.  And for places where
discretion was paramount, I just took the camera and the 20 and nothing
else.  Which is interesting, because I am generally a 50mm kind of guy,
and love the Panasonic/Leica 25/1.4 (50mm equivalent).  But for some
reason, it got upstaged by the 20mm on this trip.

Here are a few opening shots from the trip:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/34958040463/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35380507120/in/dateposted-public/>