Subject: [Leica] Images of East Berlin
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 20:53:42 +0200

Thanks Oliver. My sister (the one I just visited in Wroc?aw, Poland) was
actually born in Berlin in October 1945. A few years ago we tracked down the
hospital where she was born. It is still a hospital today. My own memories
are from visiting East Berlin with my parents in 1971, and saying goodbye to
my sister when we were emigrating to Denmark in 1972, just before we crossed
the Iron Curtain.

Things have certainly changed there?and unequivocally for the better.

Cheers,
Nathan

(to the LUG?sorry for this private on-list posting, but Oliver?s ISP,
Comcast, systematically rejects my e-mails as spam. They must be Trump
supporters ;-))

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>