Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Color vs B&W
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 19:04:38 +0100

I am not sure. I don't like the colour that much, but I can't say that I like
the effect that Silver Effex gives. I am having exactly the same discussion
with
myself about a night shot that I took in Brussels a few days ago...Just can't
really say that I like what Silver Effex does with it. It's nothing like as
good
an image though.

I suspect I prefer the colour unusually. I hesitate because the B&W does say
"Tina Manley on the Mosquito Coast" to me, if you follow me...

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Color vs B&W)