Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/6/2017: a vineyard in Poland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:18:16 +0100

Interesting shots, Nathan, especially to me as I was visiting vineyards
last month in Bordeaux. But, surely, you don't believe in the
crypto-science that espouses the global warming theory. Sure, even POTUS
doesn't believe in it. :-)

Seriously, though I have never had a Polish wine yet, but, as we and our
children get older, and the global practical vinification band moves
towards the poles, it could become our household wine. That said, I'm
tempted to buy a few hectares of land in West Cork beside a small river
and start planting vines. In time, Caisle?n Dubh Glas might overtake
Chateau d'Yquem.

Douglas