Subject: [Leica] IMG: Testing SL For Milky Way Imaging
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:31:55 -0700

Hi Mark,
For the umbrella image it was dodged, for the pier image it was burned in
places because there was a light behind me that lit up that side of the pier
house. The umbrellas received a little light from me; fortunately just
enough so I could bring up some detail.

There are two images now posted (the next two after these first posting,
that were taken at a lower ISO (6500) and seem to be far less noisy. It was
a good lesson on what this camera can do;'not as well as the Sony A7r II,
but better than the 240!

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com