Subject: [Leica] Medium Format
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:23:59 +0530

I still have the waist level finder for the Nikon F3 that served the same
purpose.

Actually, the new digital cameras, mainly mirrorless, with an electronic
shutter and a tilting back screen are completely and comprehensively
silent, and serve the same purpose. Even better is to use a phone app to
control the camera hanging around your neck - human subjects on the street
have not rumbled on to that yet!

Cheers
Jayanand