Subject: [Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:15:49 +0200

I don?t have a large experience with Xtol, I?ve used for years ID11/D76.
I?ve developed my two last films of Bergger Pancro 400 in Xtol Stock at the
recomended time, but I?m unhappy with the results. I?ve used it in stock to
get the shortest developing time and minimize the grain effect.

I would like hear your experiences with Xtol, I mainly use FP4 and HP5.

Thanks in advance

Lluis

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions)
Reply from dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong) ([Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions)