Subject: [Leica] Announcing my exhibition in Chicago
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 23:35:59 +0200

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your kind words, I would like very much meet you too. For the
moment I have received some positive reactions of different friends, maybe
it is still too soon to plan somehing, Dan Tamarkin has said me that LHSA
Will be in the Town too?.maybe we can organize a dinner?.  We keep in touch!

Cheers
Lluis