Subject: [Leica] SL FW 3.0
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:56:14 +1000

I just uploaded this one. It went smoothly. There is now an option to save
your profiles(if you use them) and reinstall as part of the update too.
That would be very useful to implement with their other systems too I would
think.

With Exposure Preview, Doug, did you not previously have an option to
switch this off all together?. If not that may have been added in a Beta?
 I test sometimes and there was a version needed for tethering development
so maybe it was in there?
Now we have  two different options Exposure Preview ON for PASM or ON for
PAS. That's fine for studio in that I am in manual but now I have actually
lost the ability to switch it OFF in A.
 So heavily back-lit where I might be seeking a silhouette type effect I
often can't see to align an AF point at all. Of course can set up that shot
in M

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman