Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Sadness
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:51:59 -0700

Hello George, good Sir.
Thankyou for your post regarding this Manchester UK. tragedy!:-(
The most sorrowful part of this horrible nonsense is??????
When is it going to stop before many other countries must suffer the anguish
and sorrow of their citizens being butchered and murdered in such horrid
fashion?
We can only offer a prayer of peace to the perpetrators which, as much as I
wish it would happen? I fear not in our lifetimes is highly likely! :-(
Hell I don't know how to end this post given the ongoing tragedies of
killings/murders?
with great sadness.
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.