Subject: [Leica] RED RESULT COMMENT #1 / GEORGE & CREW!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 18:28:10 -0700

Howdy Dan,
"Thank you mon ami most sincerely!" :-)
By "doing, we learn!" :-)
And I trust this little assignment effort project will give many of the crew
a reason to shoot! Something they are challenged to do? Rather than holding
their cameras for no reason at all or in reality it is a nothing event in
relation to "exposing a meaning full exposure?"
We all love with great passion our hobby or professional career? We have
very emotional feelings about this "happy snapping!" And I believe we all
want to be "good," "great," "whatever?"
Certainly in this happy snapping photo life of ours! :-)
Therefore everyone stay loose, and relaxed when snapping away!  ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant O. C.