Subject: [Leica] Health Update
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 00:15:09 -0500

Hi Gerry,

Glad to hear things are improving, even if gradually.  It's been 24
years since I underwent open heart surgery, but I haven't forgotten the
problems afterwards.

It sounds like you are turning the idle time into a plus, with your film
scanning.  It is great to have something to look forward to each day at
times like this.

Best of luck to you,

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA