Subject: [Leica] Astronomical images from Australia
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 08:22:02 -0400

Thanks, Peter! I want to go back myself.

The tripod shots were 15-30 seconds, about all that can be managed without
objectionable star trailing with the 14-24mm FLs that I used for them. The
?closeup? (!) of the Large Magellanic Cloud was made at 85mm for 180 sec
with the camera on the tracking device.

?howard