Subject: [Leica] Astronomical images from Australia
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 12:00:13 -0700

Howard L Ritter Jr <hlritter at twc.com> wrote:

> ?...
>

> My first view of the southern Milky Way
>  Nikon D810A (the one with the sensor glass that better passes deep red)
> ?...
>  with a tracking device that offsets the Earth?s rotation for the longer
> shots.
> ?...
>  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/Gallery_001/>.

?Very nice.

What tracking device did you use?  I was going to make one last year and
didn't bother.  Sadly, my milky way shots are compromised for large
printing by the star movement.  So, some compact and light tracking device
might be in my future.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Astronomical images from Australia)