Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/4/2017: clouds on two wheels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 22:00:07 +0200

Today?s bike ride up to the mountain pass Puerto de la Carrasqueta was nice
but hard. The wind was from the south, so the 38 km ascent was relatively
easy, except that I had a flat tyre at 32 km and wasted 20 minutes or so
fixing it. But then I was rewarded with this view from 1020 m above sea
level (where I live):
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ps7pZw7/A

I paid my dues on the way home. The wind picked up in strength to the point
that I had to pedal hard even on the downhills. I the end, a hard but
productive 77 km.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman