Subject: [Leica] Trains of week 12
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:41:19 -0400

My lifelong love of trains has gotten more time during retirement.

Here are a few of the trains that attracted my attention during the 12th
week of 2017.

<http://2017.cartersxrd.net/2017/Shoebox17/Pages/TrainsWk12.html>
http://tinyurl.com/mcqu3zx

Ric Carter
www.CartersXRd.net
http://www.facebook.com/ric.carter

Black and white photography is a form of interpreting reality whereas,
because nature has colour, colour is what should normally be used. The
process of black and white photography can yield very fine results but truth
is still in colour. ? Jacques Henri Lartigue

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Trains of week 12)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Trains of week 12)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Trains of week 12)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Trains of week 12)