Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:00:35 -0500

Like Sonny C., I sometimes rely on my neighbors for flowers. Jean has a
small Camellia bush that is struggling, but blooming profusely.  It
insisted that I get down on my knees in the wet grass to point my lens
at the face of this bloom.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1047.JPG.html

As I was leaving, I noticed this tall green plant with a yellow cluster
on top.  My identity searches came up short, so, if anyone recognizes
it, please let me know what it is.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1051.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols