Subject: [Leica] IMGS: High ISOs
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:31:08 -0500

Beautiful work, Tina.  The colors are outstanding.  The high ISO shots
do show a little grain-like noise, but are really quite good.

I think you picked the only camera that could do justice to the colorful
scenes that you encountered on this trip.  Best wishes to both you and Tom.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: High ISOs)