Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Farmers' Market at People's Park
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:05:35 +0000

That blue flag with the stars fluttering outside your office window has
meant something over here, Nathan.
One of the benefits of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy is that
almost all Irish farmers have diversified, have added value, and are now
rich beyond the dreams of avarice.
Mink lined underwear is de rigeur.
:-)

Douglas