Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Farmers' Market at People's Park
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:31:38 +0000

Thanks Jim, I too have a 50/3.5 Elmar attached to my lllc somewhere. I
must dig that out and try it. There is no denying that this Sony, and
the four adaptors I've bought for it, have blown the kiss of life into
all these old M39, M, Pentax, Olympus, and M42 lenses I have.

Luckily, I'm not into esoteric night macros, but daytime people shots,
so I get to use the fillet of these lenses. Anyway, as I didn't make
bread last night, I'm going to pop out to the local breadshop with my
1951 Serenar 35/3.2 and see how it works on this bright and perfect day.

Douglas