Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire pictures
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:32:29 +0000

Sonny's dimensions of 1680 x 1050 pixels seem correct too for my 24"
diagonal monitor which is 11 3/4" high. I'll apply that rule in future.
However, builders back here to do some of the snagging annoyances, so
busy ensuring that it's right this time.

Here's a couple from last week anyway.

Winding up the blind after business does its daily wind down. Hicks
Famous Sausages, Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Winding+down.jpg.html

Couple walking along Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL+240217+a5.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire pictures)