Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Finch
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:16:58 -0600

Today's assignment was to try the 250 Telyt at close distance. The birds
were not very cooperative, but this finch gave me one usable shot.  I
found that the focus "throw" of the Telyt was awkward in making
adjustments as the birds moved around.  The 90mm with extender was much
easier  to use.

A beautiful Cardinal male played around the bird bath, and even landed
on the window  ledge to check me out, but would never stay in one place
long enough for me to focus.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170216-DSCF6723.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols