Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Flash solution
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 01:31:19 -0000

I never throw anything photographic out. As the Sony has no flash on it, I
raided my collection in the attic, and identified, with a multimeter, a
number of them that will work on it without blowing the circuits with too
heavy a trigger voltage. While I'll probably use a Nikon SB28 on it for
serious work, I found my neat little Yashica and made a diffuser for it out
of a milk carton and duck tape.

This little Yashica CS-140 fits, and works, on the Sony A7ii. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Sony_yash_flash.jpg.html

Home made diffuser for the little Yashica flash. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Sony_diffuser.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Flash solution)