Subject: [Leica] Scanner advice sought
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:04:31 -0600

You don't need to go to Epson. Vuescan has drivers for all their supported
scanners both win and apple.  You can run several scanners off the same
computer.  You just need to select the scanner on startup.  If you want to
change scanners during a session, just restart vuescan, choose another
scanner.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter