Subject: [Leica] OT: International Travel
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:22:11 +0530

The only caveat I make now is that any visitor who is not of Caucasian
descent would have to be an idiot to want to travel into the USA today on a
visitor's visa till this thing settles down and sorts itself out. This is
not new - I have not stepped into the USA since January 2002, when I was
appalled at the way my wife and I were treated by immigration, and resolved
not to visit again if I could help it, despite having had an US Visa for a
period of 25 years prior, and visited the country, mainly on business,
around 30 times till then. After all, the only defense we have is to vote
with our feet.....

Just an aside.

Cheers
Jayanand

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>