Subject: [Leica] Beware travelers who have been to Iran
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 09:52:53 -0800

We have that also but there?s no indication that under current rules it will
be honored. My son is traveling under the known traveler program this week -
we?ll see what he encounters.

Have a terrific trip. Hope health concerns are getting better away from the
pollution.

Adam

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Beware travelers who have been to Iran)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Beware travelers who have been to Iran)