Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: New tutorial on my photo lessons website
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 15:55:04 -0500

The American version is still 18% gray. Maybe the old 18% gray cards Kodak
sold in Europe were not neutral, while the American version is. That?s
interesting that they sell different versions in different parts of the
world. I?ll have to change my description to say that the American version
is what I tested.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 2/3/17, 2:22 PM, "LUG on behalf of Eddy Willems"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of