Subject: [Leica] Mini Tripods
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:56:54 -0000

Thanks George and Ken, the only problem with those is, unfortunately, the
owner (me) won't last forever, and the mini tripod will only be used very
occasionally, so I didn't want to lash out too much cash for one. This
morning, I also got an email from a friend in my camera club recommending a
Slik one* which Amazon do here in Europe. It's amazingly cheap compared to
other options, but, for the little use I'll give it, it should do fine.

I've ordered one today, along with some other stuff from them.

Douglas