Subject: [Leica] IMG: Diamond in the Rough or...
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:46:36 -0600

Hi Aram,

I enjoy cat photos online, and occasionally grab a shot of a neighbor's
cat, and I do miss the long haired black that we had for 18 years.  But,
traveling was not his cup of tea.  I tried cat cages, but he didn't like
that.  So, I would just put him in the back seat with the kids.  He
immediately crawled beneath the driver's seat and locked his claws into
the carpet.  Riding was peaceful, but getting him out was a real chore.

We once took him with us to the Atlantic beach in Florida.  He was
terrified of the sound of the waves lapping on the sand, and would head
for the palmetto bushes.

So, now, I just enjoy other peoples' cats.  Thanks, Montie, Sonny, Tina,
and all the others who post cat photos!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA