Subject: [Leica] Fog this morning in Fort Wayne #3
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 21:38:01 -0500

Thanks Jim. My favorite is the very first one I posted, but I like your
choice (#2) and this one too. I have two more to post, but I think the
first will remain my favorite.

Its funny that when I do a bunch of photos of a place at the same time, I
find that the best shot is almost always either the very first or the very
last. I either get it right the first time, or I work up to it and get it
right at the end. I rarely think the best is one from the middle of the
pack!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 1/27/17, 9:13 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of