Subject: [Leica] LUG photographers and other photographers you know wanted for a 2017 project in the style of Robert Frank's The Americans
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:12:21 -0600

Dear Karen ?

This is a great idea! I will be interested in seeing how many LUG
photographers respond. I've been contributing to the LUG for more than 16
years now and I am saddened to see how it has changed.

My mind wants to contribute; but time is a factor. I'm now the editor of a
small town newspaper and it demands more time than I have.

I am glad you made no restrictions about cameras. One of the sadder days
last year was when I finally sold all my Leica cameras (only to discovered
that Kodak is bringing back Ektachrome and Kodachrome.  Figures.

But the timing of your idea for 2017, which may be one of the more
significant years in then history of this country, is perfect.

Please keep me in the loop at billclough042541 at gmail.com

--Bill