Subject: [Leica] IMG: a visit to Cuevas del Rodeo
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:45:27 +0100

I have shown you parts of this place in the past, but I am particularly
pleased with this set from last Sunday. Cuevas del Rodeo is a complex of
caves on a hill overlooking the town of Rojales, about 55 km south of
Alicante. They were excavated in the 19th century and were originally used
as dwellings. Today, most of them are artist workshops. Some of the artists
are open every weekend, trying to sell their works. Others just work there
and market their art (if they do at all) elsewhere. But on the first Sunday
of each month, they all have an open house so the visitor can marvel at the
explosion of creativity and fantasy on display. Last Sunday, in addition,
there was the opening of a photography exhibition and some live music. So I
made the Cuevas the goal of my bicycle ride that day, and here is a small
gallery of 28 images that resulted:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Cuevas-del-Rodeo/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman