Subject: [Leica] Ektachrome makes a comeback
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 03:25:24 -0800

Certainly film is a teeny market, but so is everything else compares to
iPhone etc. now :-)

Note that the main impetus for them is EKtachrome MOVIE film, the other
stock are side benefits.

I just went to a talk with Alex and Rebecca Webb, and he had to shoot the
last of his Kodachrome as B&W... sigh...

OTOH, I do love Provia/Sensia, and Velvia...