Subject: [Leica] Ektachrome makes a comeback
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:09:06 -0600

It's a good sign, but not a great one. Like many other things, shooting film
may be a big hipster thing, so like all other similar things, this too will
fade away. For me, I haven't shot a roll of film in 5 ears, something my
head regrets but my wallet doesn't, this will be only in case of dire
emergency when Provia isn't readily available. Only Kodak film I ever loved
that is in need of reintroduction is Plus-X.