Subject: [Leica] Frost in Our Attic
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 08:56:01 -0600

In our upstairs, there is attic space between the TV room above the kitchen
and my office at the front of the house, and sometimes in the winter, when
conditions are right, we get frost on the nail tips holding the shingles.
This is the view this morning at 6:43 AM.  The outside temperature was +3F
(-16C), and in the attic it was 28F (-2C).
FWIW, our thermostat was set at 67F (19C).

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Winter/20170108_MR_Mine_DSF3891.jpg.html

--
Alan