Subject: [Leica] SL redux, day1
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 19:25:40 +0100

Clearly, you?re taking us into new territory Doug - the combo simply shines
and the birds sing for us thanks to you (and Leica AG I presume too)

Wonderful set, really stunning!

Thanks to you, Leica is now up to its reputation again.

Skip school, play truant, do something imaginative to get out and shoot lots
more with it before the season is out.

Thanks for sharing it all.

Amities
Philippe