Subject: [Leica] Tom Abrahamson
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (photo.forrest1 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:44:14 -0500

Tina,Thanks for this news although it is very sad. The photography community
the world one has lost what I consider, a giant.He and Tuulikki went way out
of their way to get M2 rapidwinder #003 to me while I was deployed to Iraq
in 2004. He emailed me back and forth both before and after I received it to
ensure the timing was right and I was enjoying using it. The winder served
perfectly under the absolute worst conditions.Tom was such a great soul.
Never has he refused to answer a question I had about camera mechanicals or
Eastman 5222 film shooting and developing.I only wish I had the chance to
meet him in person.Phil Forrest
------ Original message------From: Tina ManleyDate: Fri, Jan 6, 2017
15:39To: lug;Cc: Subject:[Leica] Tom Abrahamson
LUG:I know many of you know him.  This was just posted on FB by Bill
Rosauer:"Hello Everyone,Sad news, I just heard that my good friend Tom
Abrahamson has passed away.Many of you know him or of him. Tom and Leica and
fun just seem to gotogether. He was truly a legend in the Leica world. He
was simply the bestand I will miss him greatly."This has been a bad year all
around.  :-(Sadly,Tina-- Tina
Manleywww.tinamanley.comtina-manley.artistwebsites.comhttp://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html_______________________________________________Leica