Subject: [Leica] Tom Abrahamson
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:15:48 -0800

He was a good friend; I?ve had the good fortune to know him since the 70?s.
In spite of the hardships that his illness has caused him over the past
15years, he was always in a good humour and with a positive outlook on life;
I think that is what has carried him through much of the past years. He will
be missed by a very large number of people, including Leica people
everywhere.

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com <mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com>